Julia has been admitted to hospital in NY. Her blood cultures from yesterday were positive. We are still waiting for exact infection but we know she has an infection in her blood. Cells have obviously been cancelled for tomorrow until we clear up the infection. At this point I don't know how long we will be in hospital but I do know they have her on heavy duty antibiotics. I feel so lost here in NY. Will keep you all updated as I know more.