Thursday, June 11, 2009

A wonderful gift

I received the following message from some one who saw our Facebook group Let's Help Julia:

Hi,

I saw your post on Facebook about your wee relation Julia. What a journey! 3 of my 5 kids are under the long term care at Sick Kids with a rare metabolic disorder. Anyway, the reason for my letter is to offer a gift of photography for her family. Whenever it suites. My gift is one of a celebration of life in photographs..to give hope and life no matter what part of the journey we find ourselves in. I am available to come to the hospital and have worked with Sick Kids in the past in situations like these.
If this is something you are not interested in, I fully understand but wanted to offer it anyways:)

Robynn Munnings

www.robynnmunnings.com


What resulted was truly spectacular memories for Julia and her family. What Robynn has done for this family is truly selfless, and they are extremely grateful.

THANK YOU ROBYNN!!!

Ida


*you can click on any of the pictures to enlarge them


No comments: