Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Thank you to Everyone!!


Hi everyone,

First off I want to say THANK YOU to everyone for their love and support.

This is my first blog so bare with me.

I just wanted to let everyone know that Julia has her good days and her bad, she really didn't have a great day today but I wanted to let everyone know that she was released from the hospital tonight and came home for the first time in six (6) weeks. Julia's nurse Chris has gone to set her up tonight, Julia still is on IV and Julia's nurse will be by the house 2 times if not more a day.

Julia will be back at Sick Kids this Thursday to receive another dose of chemo

Ida and I will keep everyone posted on how Julia is doing

I will be uploading some recent pictures of Julia soon!

Thank you again

Mary

No comments: